MENU

Slide

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Gel: Hey dear, i don't wear any contacts,
eyes sensitive, heh.
Never worn those big eye lens stuff either,
So i can't give you any recommandation!
Sorry!

Qiu: i'm doing some freelance modelling. (:

Waterbabeblue: Lol, for the whole new year,
So busy loh, nobody at home except my guinea pigs!
Squeak! Get angpows from my guinea pigs? :D

Vii: Yeah somebody pasted this link
earlier on to show me too.
But, i can't do anything about it luh.
Some people are just plain bo liao. -.-

Anon1: Updating now! Hahahas.

Cordia: Maybe you could email your details to my gmail?
Fidelistoh@gmail.com

Felicia: Saw you on CNY! :D

Amy: Alright girl! Happy cny to you too!

Kylie: This is my favoutite series by far too,
hahahs, thanks babe! =p

Yelrihs: Super busy luh, or super lazy.
Whoops. lol.




So how is everybody's cny?
This year have been extremely booooring for me loh.
No cny mood at all, whole day so bored until
i keep stuffing myself with kueh lapis!
Hahahahahs, Becoming a fat arse.

And i finally got to go to my gan daddy,
gan mummy's hse to "bai nian".
I miss VV! The cuuuuutest dog ever pu-leeease.
Went to buy some treats for her before i went to visit them. :x

Then my gan daddy was like,
"Eh, you didnt come here to bainian with me right,
Your main motive is to see vv right! Tsk!"
LOL!





I think we both have the fat face thing. :x


She is soooooo adorable.


she's like the 1st ever dog who licked my face
but yet i nvr run away loh!

... and i want one of these! The breed name is Samoyed.
Fluffy and fat and big! I likeeeeeee! :D


Today i did a pre-shoot with
photographer Ejun, Studio shoot,
We spent like one hour chatting and
he was explaining all sorts of photographer things to me,
Which i never ever did with other photographers,
Did all sorts of cards tricks to make me laugh and relax.
It was super fun!

doing the actual shoot for ejun tmr,
shooting with esther, another model. :D
Excited! Tmr's theme is like black and white,
With black satin cloth wrapped arnd me,
and ropes as props and stuff. Cool stuff!

And i just received the letter of confirmation from MDIS today
I'm officially starting school on April 11!
Woolala, And get my damn diploma in 10mths!


Some of the stuff i bought this week:

Halter dress from Victoria Secret



Top from F21


Earrings from F21.

Ordered these heels from Asos!
I think plus shipping confirm over 80 bucks.
Asos's shipping is a killer! But it's worth it,
Cos it's in my faaavourite colour, Teal! :x
YQ and shirley will be scolding me!

Cheongsum! Peek-ka-boo! :D

Okay, Need to sleep, shoot tmr afternooooon!
And i'm watching Coffee prince now.
Omg so nice, super addicted to it!

No comments: